Category Archives: Manufacturing or Resell
As you go through the following questions, take your time to consider the many ways you can answer them and what the different results would be.
Make sure the results are in line with the outcome you desire.
1. How much money do you have on hand to invest in your business over the next 3 years?
2. How much time do you have available to devote to start building or growing your business each week?
3. Have you filed the necessary paperwork? Not every business has the same requirements.
- City: business license, taxes
- County: business license, taxes
- State: sales tax, business name, type of business,
- Federal Government: IRS, EIN (employee identification number)
4. How much does each individual product or service cost to create?
Product Name & Short Description Cost
We will discover how many products or services you will need to sell in order to achieve your dream income in our next post.
Put your notes into a folder or binder so that you can look back over these every few months and make any necessary changes.
~ Anna Campbell
My Sweet Things, a bakery specializing in custom designs, produces creative works of art for their clients, friends and family. My Sweet Things creates sweets that you love to look at, as much as you love to eat!
Kathi with My Sweet Things loves to stay in touch with her clients, so she shares all of her current projects and ideas on her facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Sweet-Things/153304119316.