Healthy Habits of Business Ownership Business Basics and Money Matters
As you go through the following questions, take your time to consider the many ways you can answer them and what the different results would be.
Make sure the results are in line with the outcome you desire.
1. How much money do you have on hand to invest in your business over the next 3 years?
2. How much time do you have available to devote to start building or growing your business each week?
3. Have you filed the necessary paperwork? Not every business has the same requirements.
- City: business license, taxes
- County: business license, taxes
- State: sales tax, business name, type of business,
- Federal Government: IRS, EIN (employee identification number)
4. How much does each individual product or service cost to create?
Product Name & Short Description Cost
We will discover how many products or services you will need to sell in order to achieve your dream income in our next post.
Put your notes into a folder or binder so that you can look back over these every few months and make any necessary changes.
~ Anna Campbell
Posted on February 23, 2015, in Budget, Manufacturing or Resell, Product or Service, Starting Your Business and tagged establishing your business, how to price your products, how to price your services, how to start your business, pricing products, product cost versus price, return on your investment, roi, starting your business. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.